Here in Iowa, we believe that participation in athletics is one of the healthiest and most cost-effective options for helping young people make good choices about life's many decisions. Youth athletics, with its significant volunteer base, taps into the best American culture has to offer.
When conducted properly, athletics help young people:
- set goals that are worthy of their time, energy, and focus.
- achieve a sense of accomplishment, self esteem, and leadership skills.
- establish personal standards of excellence.
- unite in group goals and common commitment.
- build skills in empathy, humility, generosity, and compassion.
- learn life lessons both on and off the field of play.
To learn more about the AAU, please click here.
Sports for All, Forever